- The Pitch: Haiti The Pitch: Haiti is a soccer-based youth outreach program in Tabarre, Haiti.
- Holiday Charitable Giving Guide: 4 Worlds United Doing amazing work in Soccer City USA
- Holiday Charitable Giving Guide: GOALS Haiti Read about how Olsen has flourished at GOALS
- Holiday Charitable Giving Guide: Urban Initiatives Celebrating their 10th anniversary of empowering youth to lead healthy and active lives
- Holiday Charitable Giving Guide: Darfur United Soccer Academy Read the inspirational story about Coach Ramadan
- Soccer in the Streets: Black Tie Soccer Game 5th Annual “Black Tie Soccer Game” takes place this weekend.
- Karachi United Football Federation: The World At Their Feet Using the power of football to help youth in the Karachi community
- AC Portland’s Soccer Dribble 2013 Registration cost $10 per person/$30 per family of 3 or more.
- The Jermain Defoe Foundation Supporting homeless, vulnerable and abuse children in St. Lucia
- Urban Initiatives World Cup in Logan Square Urban Initiatives highlights cross-cultural understanding through soccer
- Indie GoGo: Support Tápa Yuhá Wacipi – Soccer for Lakota Youth Three days left to support this campaign!
- UPDATED: 1 Million Keep-Ups A fundraiser for Football United
- Best Practices: GOALS Haiti and their year in numbers Using infographics to tell your organization’s story
- Likoni Community Football League Using soccer to create leaders in the community
- Africa On The Ball launch their first “Communiteam” fundraising project The organization will be raising funds to purchase a bus for the underprivileged community in Lusaka
- U.S. Soccer Foundation named charitable partner of NWSL NWSL to support their mission to enhance, assist and grow the sport of soccer
- FC Harlem Using soccer as a platform to develop L.I.O.NS (Leaders In Our Neighborhoods)
- Soccer Without Borders (updated) SWOB runs youth development programs in under-served areas in the USA and abroad
- Urban Initiatives Work to Play Cup: June 8th Over 700 2nd, 3rd and 4th graders will gather for a day of soccer, fun & friendship.
- Kick4Life & Saints Foundation Lesotho Tour 2013 Kick4Life releases a video featuring its sport, health and education programme for youth in Lesotho.
- AC Portland: “On the pitch, anything is possible” AC Portland’s vision is to transform communities through youth soccer. AC Portland supplies the tools to empower students to lead healthy lives, succeed academically, and inspire positive community engagement.
- Peres Center for Peace The Peres Center for Peace works to promote peacebuilding between Israel and its Arab neighbors, particularly between Israelis and Palestinians, as well as between Jewish and Arab citizens of Israel.
- WhizzKids United WhizzKids United is an interactive, youth-focused program using football to educate adolescents about life skills, gender equality, health, HIV and AIDS prevention.
- The Football Club Social Alliance The Football Club Social Alliance is made up of professional European football clubs who have united to use the unifying power and values of football to contribute to the education of disadvantaged young people and to sustainably foster their development.
- Spirit of Soccer Spirit of Soccer works in Iraq, Cambodia, Laos and Moldova, using soccer to educate children about the dangers of landmines.
- Street Child World Cup In 2010, teams of street children from all around the world came to Durban to compete in the first Street Child World Cup. In 2014, the second Street Child World Cup will be in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Portland Timbers announce the awarding of $43,400 in community fund grants The Portland Timbers today announced the awarding of $43,400 in grants to eight family and youth-focused, nonprofit organizations throughout the Portland area through the Portland Timbers Community Fund (PTCF). The eight fall grant recipients were selected by the Portland Timbers Community Fund Advisory Board.
- Claudio Reyna Foundation The Claudio Reyna Foundation works to provide children the opportunity to play soccer, commit to their education and increase their social skills.
- the Global Team By leveraging the sport of soccer, the Global Team seeks to empower youth to better understand and appreciate their world.
- Update: Africa on the Ball My friends over at Africa on the Ball just made this cool video. Please check it out and see what they’re up to in Zambia…
- AC Portland AC Portland began in 2011 with the vision to transform communities and serve hundreds of local students through youth soccer.
- News: GOALS Haiti named best new project at Beyond Sport Summit GOALS Haiti was honored in London last week by Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair who presented the organization with the Best New Project award at the international Beyond Sport Federation summit and awards ceremony.
- A Ganar Alliance The A Ganar Alliance (Ganar = “to win” or “to earn” in Spanish) uses soccer and an economic empowerment program to help at-risk youth throughout Latin America and the Caribbean develop market-driven job skills, become entrepreneurs or return to the formal education system.
- Kick It With Kenya Kick It With Kenya is a program focused on bringing vital public health education to youth in Kenya through soccer. The program uses soccer and sports as a platform to educate youth on how to live a healthier lifestyles.
- 4 Worlds United Soccer Alliance 4 Worlds United Soccer Alliance is a local nonprofit that works to bridge the gap between first and fourth world children by bringing them together on the soccer field.
- Fugees Family Fugees Family provides refugee boys and girls, grades 6-12, with mentorship, structure, and support to help them succeed in soccer and academics.
- The Sanneh Foundation The Sanneh Foundation is a locally based non-profit organization founded by former US World Cup soccer star, Tony Sanneh. The Foundation focuses on engaging underprivileged and minority youth in the Twin Cities and around the world in soccer programs in order to teach them valuable life lessons.
- YALLA San Diego YALLA (Youth And Leaders Living Actively) is an organization in San Diego, California Using soccer to motivate child survivors of war and immigrant youth to help rebuild their lives through education and eco-therapy programs.
- Dero United Youth Soccer Tour About:
MLS professional soccer player, Dwayne De Rosario has committed to building awareness of and highlighting the benefits of healthy nutrition, decision making, controllable diseases and education. The Dero Untied Youth Soccer Tour helps kids build on their soccer skills while helping build communities one child at a time, through inspiration, education and nutrition.
Dwayne De Rosario ...
- Soccer For Peace Foundation Soccer for Peace Foundation (SFP) is a Miami-based non-profit dedicated to generating awareness of and supporting projects in Colombia using soccer as a vehicle for social change.
- Soccer Sisters United Soccer Sisters United provides high-level soccer training and competition, and academic support to inner-city girls in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- streetfootballworld streetfootballworld was founded in 2002 as as non-profit organization to promote positive change through football and has formed a network connecting over 80 organizations using soccer to address social issues all around the world.
- Haiti Soccer Project The Haiti Soccer Project, Inc. is a U.S. based non-profit organization, dedicated to the promotion of organized youth soccer in Haiti.
- Kingdom Hope The ultimate vision of Kingdom Hope is to establish soccer academies (in London, Seattle and the Congo) where aspiring soccer players will receive soccer training, take academic classes, and receive life coaching over a two year period whilst living on campus.
- Peace Passers Peace Passers helps collect and distribute new and used soccer gear to people in need throughout the world.
- The JT Dorsey Foundation The JT Dorsey Foundation is a youth development organization offering programs for youth ages 5-18 in Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon and York, Pennsylvania.
- Craig Bellamy Foundation The Craig Bellamy Foundation (CBF) works with underprivileged youth in Sierra Leone and uses football to promote healthy life choices, education for all, peacebuilding, gender equality and sustainable development
- Starfinder Foundation The Starfinder Foundation is a non-profit organization serving children and youth in the Greater Philadelphia area, though its soccer, educational and personal development programs.
- Coaching For Hope Coaching for Hope is part of an international volunteering and development charity (Skillshare International) and uses football in partnership with communities in West and Southern Africa to create better futures for young people.
- Urban Initiatives Urban Initiatives is a nonprofit organization that runs a health and education soccer program, called the Work to Play Program, in the Chicago Public Schools (CPS).
- South Bronx United South Bronx United currently serves over 500 boys and girls, ages 4-19, and their families. Their programs promote educational achievement, health and wellness, and character development, while also training youth to develop soccer and athletic skills appropriate to their ages, abilities, and interests.
- TOP Soccer in Oregon TOPSoccer is “The Outreach Program for Soccer” formed by US Youth Soccer to further their goal of fostering the physical, mental, and emotional growth and development of America’s youth in soccer at all levels of age and competition.
- GOALS Haiti GOALS Haiti (Global Outreach And Love of Soccer) uses soccer as a tool to address environmental degradation in Leogane, Haiti. Read Kona Shen’s story about why she started GOALS.
- Project GOAL Project GOAL (Greater Opportunity for Athletes to Learn), is a non-profit organization composed of education, business, and sports professionals who assist in the development of Rhode Island’s disadvantaged youth through soccer and after-school programming.
- Kensington Soccer Club Kensington Soccer Club is a grassroots, volunteer-run organization using soccer to make a positive difference in the lives of family and children in their community.
- Kick4Life About:
Kick4Life uses soccer to tackle poverty and disease while promoting development in Lesotho.
Changing lives through sport.
Lesotho has the third highest prevalence rate of HIV (23.2%) in the world. This has resulted in a high orphan population which has left many living without support on the streets and vulnerable to poverty, crime, poor health, prostitution ...
- Soccer in the Streets Soccer in the Streets links life skills with soccer skills and helps at-risk kids thrive at school and at home through out-of-school programs, mentoring relationships, academic support and hands on experience
- Gonzo Soccer Girls Leadership Academy Gonzo Soccer is a soccer and leadership academy developed by professional soccer player and Mexican National Team member, Monica Gonzalez.
- America SCORES America SCORES works to inspire urban youth to lead healthy lives, be engaged students, and have the confidence and character to make a difference in the world.
- FONDAPS (Foundation of Our Lady of Perpetual Help) About:
Patrice Millet (nominated for CNN Heroes) FONDAPS in 2007, a non-profit organization based in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, to use soccer as a way of educating children from various neighborhoods near the capital.
FONDAPS mission is “Education through sports.” The foundation aims to enable youth in the program to get to know each other, share their lives and ...
- Grassroot Soccer Grassroot Soccer uses the power of soccer to educate, inspire, and mobilize communities to stop the spread of HIV.
- Yuwa-India Yuwa is a Jharkhand, India-based organization; registered both as a Society in India and a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization in the U.S. Yuwa uses girls’ football to promote health, education, and improved livelihoods.
- JoLi Academy JoLi Academy is founded by two professional soccer players (Joanna Lohman and Lianne Sanderson, currently playing in Spain), in order to spread women’s soccer and make a difference in the world.
- Pipeline Soccer Club As a non-profit organization, Pipeline believes the measure of a club lies in the quality and performance of its players and staff on the field, and their character and contributions off the field.
- New Dimensions Soccer New Dimensions Soccer is an outreach program serving the St. Louis community. Beginning in 2005 with 4 teams playing 4 v 4 soccer, New Dimensions has grown to 120 teams the following year, and continues to reach more children in the attempt to bring “the beautiful game” into their lives.
- U.S Soccer Foundation The U.S. Soccer Foundation was established in 1995 to manage the surplus funds generated by the 1994 FIFA World Cup held in the United States. Over $51 million in grants, financial support and loans have been made to help develop coaches, players and referees, especially those in economically disadvantaged urban areas.
- FUNDaFIELD FUNDaFIELD is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, run by kids, dedicated to enriching the lives of less fortunate youth in Africa through sports. Our goal is to provide soccer fields and equipment to African schools.
- HavServe’s Youth Soccer Program The importance of soccer in the Haitian society and the game’s status as the country’s “favorite national pastime” make HavServe’s soccer and physical education programs effective tools for combating Haiti’s development challenges such as extreme poverty, conflict, HIV/AIDS, and for helping achieve the Millennium Development Goals.
- Hope Academy Hope Academy is an official project of Ambassadors in Sport (AIS-Africa). AIS-Africa is part of AIS International, a Christian-based non-profit organisation, who have developed community based football projects on every continent.
- Compton United Compton United Soccer Club was created to fill the need for a quality youth soccer program in the inner city of Compton, CA.