- Must watch: Chris Lodgson’s keynote from Beyond Soccer Watch Chris talk about how his chance discovery of sport led to a remarkable turnaround in his life
- Street Soccer Scotland’s new short film: #Change Featuring an introduction from Sir Alex Ferguson, the Official Ambassador of Street Soccer Scotland
- 2013 Street Soccer USA National Cup 19 Teams Across Country Come to New York to Kick Out Homelessness
- A Homeless World Cup Primer The 10th Annual Homeless World Cup kicks off Saturday, October. Learn how this amazing tournament showcases the power of soccer as well as how to follow all of the action online.
- Street Soccer USA’s “Rule the Field” program creates jobs for the homeless ‘Rule the Field’ is a 4-week course being provided free of charge to nearly 20 dedicated homeless soccer players and SSUSA staff through the generous support of the Eastern New York Referee Association and Help USA.
- Street Child World Cup In 2010, teams of street children from all around the world came to Durban to compete in the first Street Child World Cup. In 2014, the second Street Child World Cup will be in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Street Soccer USA Street Soccer USA (SSUSA) is a national league of sport for social change programs in 20 cities across the country uses soccer to help people (ages 15+) overcome homelessness.
- Homeless World Cup The Homeless World Cup was founded by Mel Young (a Schwab Fellow of the World Economic Forum) to use football as a way to end homelessness.
- Likoni Community Football League Using soccer to create leaders in the community
- Claudio Reyna Foundation The Claudio Reyna Foundation works to provide children the opportunity to play soccer, commit to their education and increase their social skills.
- Project GOAL Project GOAL (Greater Opportunity for Athletes to Learn), is a non-profit organization composed of education, business, and sports professionals who assist in the development of Rhode Island’s disadvantaged youth through soccer and after-school programming.
- Kick4Life About: Kick4Life uses soccer to tackle poverty and disease while promoting development in Lesotho. Mission/Philosophy: Changing lives through sport. Why soccer?: Lesotho has the third highest prevalence rate of HIV (23.2%) in the world. This has resulted in a high orphan population which has left many living without support on the streets and vulnerable to poverty, crime, poor health, prostitution ...
- Futbol For Kids Futbol For Kids aims to collect and deliver soccer balls directly into the hands (or feet) of disadvantaged kids all over the world.
- FONDAPS (Foundation of Our Lady of Perpetual Help) About: Patrice Millet (nominated for CNN Heroes) FONDAPS in 2007, a non-profit organization based in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, to use soccer as a way of educating children from various neighborhoods near the capital. Mission/Philosophy: FONDAPS mission is “Education through sports.” The foundation aims to enable youth in the program to get to know each other, share their lives and ...
- Yuwa-India Yuwa is a Jharkhand, India-based organization; registered both as a Society in India and a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization in the U.S. Yuwa uses girls’ football to promote health, education, and improved livelihoods.
- Passing Hope Passing Hope, Inc uses soccer as a way to provide help to socio-economically and/or physically challenged individuals in local, national, or global markets.