- Kits 4 Causes Kits 4 Causes sends donated football/soccer shirts, kits and equipment all over the world
- 4th Annual Portland Barefoot 3v3 Soccer Tournament is June 9th Proceeds will benefit Grassroot Soccer an HIV prevention program.
- WhizzKids United WhizzKids United is an interactive, youth-focused program using football to educate adolescents about life skills, gender equality, health, HIV and AIDS prevention.
- Kick It With Kenya Kick It With Kenya is a program focused on bringing vital public health education to youth in Kenya through soccer. The program uses soccer and sports as a platform to educate youth on how to live a healthier lifestyles.
- Barefoot Soccer in Portland: A fundraiser for Grassroot Soccer The Portland Timbers joined in the fun at the Portland Barefoot 3v3 Tournament on June 10, held at Concordia University. The third-annual event served as a fundraiser for Grassroot Soccer, Inc., a nonprofit aimed at using the power of soccer to prevent and treat HIV in Africa.
The Portland Timbers U-23s and Portland Rain, an adidas ...
- Kick4Life About:
Kick4Life uses soccer to tackle poverty and disease while promoting development in Lesotho.
Changing lives through sport.
Lesotho has the third highest prevalence rate of HIV (23.2%) in the world. This has resulted in a high orphan population which has left many living without support on the streets and vulnerable to poverty, crime, poor health, prostitution ...
- Grassroot Soccer Grassroot Soccer uses the power of soccer to educate, inspire, and mobilize communities to stop the spread of HIV.
- Hope Academy Hope Academy is an official project of Ambassadors in Sport (AIS-Africa). AIS-Africa is part of AIS International, a Christian-based non-profit organisation, who have developed community based football projects on every continent.
Bad Behavior has blocked 517 access attempts in the last 7 days.