- The Football Club Social Alliance The Football Club Social Alliance is made up of professional European football clubs who have united to use the unifying power and values of football to contribute to the education of disadvantaged young people and to sustainably foster their development.
- the Global Team By leveraging the sport of soccer, the Global Team seeks to empower youth to better understand and appreciate their world.
- AC Portland AC Portland began in 2011 with the vision to transform communities and serve hundreds of local students through youth soccer.
- Fugees Family Fugees Family provides refugee boys and girls, grades 6-12, with mentorship, structure, and support to help them succeed in soccer and academics.
- The Sanneh Foundation The Sanneh Foundation is a locally based non-profit organization founded by former US World Cup soccer star, Tony Sanneh. The Foundation focuses on engaging underprivileged and minority youth in the Twin Cities and around the world in soccer programs in order to teach them valuable life lessons.
- South Bronx United South Bronx United currently serves over 500 boys and girls, ages 4-19, and their families. Their programs promote educational achievement, health and wellness, and character development, while also training youth to develop soccer and athletic skills appropriate to their ages, abilities, and interests.
- FONDAPS (Foundation of Our Lady of Perpetual Help) About:
Patrice Millet (nominated for CNN Heroes) FONDAPS in 2007, a non-profit organization based in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, to use soccer as a way of educating children from various neighborhoods near the capital.
FONDAPS mission is “Education through sports.” The foundation aims to enable youth in the program to get to know each other, share their lives and ...
Bad Behavior has blocked 736 access attempts in the last 7 days.