- In the News: The Comeback The inspiring true story of Bree McMahon, who didn’t let the loss of her left leg keep her from chasing her dream to play college soccer.
- American Amputee Soccer Association The AASA is the official governing organization for amputee soccer in the United States sanctioned through the WAFF(World Amputee Football Federation).
- Passing Hope Passing Hope, Inc uses soccer as a way to provide help to socio-economically and/or physically challenged individuals in local, national, or global markets.
- MLS and Special Olympics Partner to Encourage Inclusion and Acceptance through Sport Partnership will promote awareness, respect, inclusion and acceptance of Special Olympics athletes throughout the soccer community.
- Round Star Foundation Making the world a better place through soccer
- The Football Club Social Alliance The Football Club Social Alliance is made up of professional European football clubs who have united to use the unifying power and values of football to contribute to the education of disadvantaged young people and to sustainably foster their development.
- Timbers players visit Providence Child Center’s Camp PLAY The Timbers Jack Jewsbury at the Providence Child Center’sCamp PLAY. (8/1/12 Photo by Chris Singer) There were smiles all around Wednesday at the Center for Medically Fragile Children at Providence Child Center’s Camp PLAY. Two of the biggest smiles were on the faces of Portland Timbers midfielders Jack Jewsbury and Sal Zizzo. Both players participated in an hour of ...
- Soccer Speaks: A fundraiser for Autism Speaks From @jonathangstein: Soccer Speaks – a fundraiser for Autism Speaks coming July, 2012. A simple goal to raise $10,000 for Autism Awareness. Jonathan’s oldest son is autistic and is pictured below. Please help spread the word, especially if you’re in the Elk Grove, California area.
- TOP Soccer in Oregon TOPSoccer is “The Outreach Program for Soccer” formed by US Youth Soccer to further their goal of fostering the physical, mental, and emotional growth and development of America’s youth in soccer at all levels of age and competition.
- US Deaf Soccer stars retire as champions Laura Carlson-Yon and Felicia Schroeder retire with 2 Deaflympics gold medals and as World Cup champions
- Threepeat: United States Deaf Soccer Women’s National Team are champions again The team scored 27 goals while only allowing 1 on their way to another gold medal
- Follow the United States Deaf Soccer Women’s National Team at the Deaflympics Their first match is on Friday, July 26th against Greece
- Raffle in support of US Deaf Soccer Women’s National Team Please help if you can
- USA Deaf Soccer Update: World Cup in Ankara, Turkey The USA Deaf Soccer teams need your support and is looking to raise $230,000 to attend the World Deaf Football Championships in Ankara, Turkey.
- USA Deaf Soccer Association The USA Deaf Soccer Association is made up of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Men & Women throughout the country.