- Engaging Communities
* Kick It Out works to ensure all communities have widely available opportunities for people to enjoy football. Kick It Out assists grassroot clubs and community projects in identifying funding sources to help support excluded communities as well as to help encourage greater participation in the game.
- Equality Standard Project * The Equality Standardis based on three levels of achievement (Where Are We Now, What Are We Doing and What Has Changed) and covers two major key areas of focus at the club (Your Organization and Supporter and Community Involvement). Achievement across all three levels must be supported by relevant evidence and assessed by an independent accreditation panel.
- One Game, One Community weeks of action
* 2011′s activities included three weeks of events that garnered television coverage from the BBC, Sky Sports and ESPN and showcased players across the Premier League and Football League warming up in black and yellow One Game, One Community t-shirts, managers and club officials wearing the campaign’s stickers and badges, and community groups displaying banners on the pitches of their local professional clubs.
* To see images taken throughout the One Game, One Community weeks of action, please click here.
* To buy 2011 One Game, One Community weeks of action resources, please click here.
* To read Kick It Out’s One Game, One Community weeks of action magazine, please clickhere.
Product: The FA
Title: Kick it Out
Production Company: Academy Films
Director: Walter Stern
Production Producer: Juliette Larthe
Director of Photography: Daniel Landin
Ad Agency: Ogilvy & Mather Advertising
Creative Director: Will Awdry
Art Director: Andy Bird
Copywriter: Sue Higgs
Agency Producer: Charlotte Lawrence
Editing Company: Final Cut
Editor: David Webb
Music Company: N/A
Sound Company: Wave
Post Production House: Framestore