The Free Kicks Foundation is a Peterborough-based (UK) charity providing football-related activities for ill, bereaved and disadvantaged children.
To provide ill, bereaved and disadvantaged children an unforgettable and special day spent with their favorite football club.
What they do:
The Free Kicks Foundation sets up outings (called ‘kicks’) and can involve:
* Meeting their favorite player
* Watching their favorite team at training
* Tours of their chosen stadium
* Receiving a special gift or anything else football-related
It’s also worth noting that Free Kicks has put policies in place to ensure protection of the children in their care. There is also a code of conduct for all adults working with the children. Read more about these policies here.
* Donate to Free Kicks through Just Giving.
* Donate to Free Kicks through Ploink!.