Two former professional soccer players, Sean Rush and Santino Quaranta, started Pipeline Soccer Club in 2011. As a non-profit organization, Pipeline believes the measure of a club lies in the quality and performance of its players and staff on the field, and their character and contributions off the field.
“To identify and develop the best players in and around Maryland; prepare players for competition both on and off the field; promote a high sense of personal achievement; and through soccer, encourage personal leadership in the community.”
To accomplish their mission, Pipeline aims to provide top-of-the-line youth soccer training from professional coaches for a low cost.
* Academy: A program for boys and girls (6-10 years of age) involving one day a week of training by professional coaches.
* Boys team: Teams available for boys from U8 to U18/U19. Visit here for more information.
* Girls team: Teams available for girls from U8 to U16. Visit here for more information.
Where they work: Baltimore, Maryland.
How to get involved:
* Contact Pipeline S.C to learn more about getting involved as a partner or sponsor.
* If you have a child interested in trying out for Pipeline S.C., please visit this page for a list of F.A.Qs.