* To promote social interaction, self-esteem and self-confidence among adult, and especially among new and youthful amputees, through recreational and competitive amputee soccer programs.
* To identify, develop, and train athletes to represent the United States in elite international amputee soccer competition, as well as Paralympic competition when the sport achieves that status.
U.S. National Amputee Soccer Team:
The U.S. National Amputee Soccer Team is an elite group of amputee soccer players competing on the national& international stage representing their country in a sport they are passionate about.
Make a tax-deductible contribution.
* Website: www.ampsoccer.org
* Social Media:
– U.S National Amputee Soccer Team on Twitter
– American Amputee Soccer Association on Facebook
– U.S National Amputee Soccer Team on Facebook